cyber® kit motor – frameless servo motors
compact – dynamic – highly integrable
cyber® kit motors offer the ultimate performance and flexibility in a compact size. Stator and rotor kits give the design engineer the highest degree of integration freedom to develop unique solutions for application specific needs.
With cyber® kit motors we are a worldwide partner in the Encompass program of Rockwell Automation.
- Maximum torque density
- Power density up to 10 kW/kg
- Low axial length due to minimized height of winding head
- Low power losses
- Low mass inertia
- Increased heat dissipation
- Potted stators
- Test bench for frameless motors
- Extended and customized testing
- Support with integration (magnet retaining sleeve, insertion fixture)
- Customer-specific interfaces (mounting pattern, motor shaft, etc.)
- Expansion of the scope of delivery to provide a ready-to-install system
- Optimized synchronization characteristics
- Low torque ripple
- Minimal cogging torque
- Stator diameters from 19 mm to 440 mm
- Voltages up to 750 VDC possible
- Power & torque-optimized versions
We simplify and speed up integration in your application.
Maximum efficiency and superior performance data in a limited space are typical requirements for frameless motors. We can help you achieve ideal integration in your system. We can modify the interface and/or scope of delivery to ensure reliable and cost-effective installation.